Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011

Solothurn Bike Days


Last weekend i have been to Solothurn at the Bike Days. The Jumpline was two jumps and ended in a quarter.On saturday i finished the qualification in 7th place.I crashed in practice on sunday and hurt my left foot. But i rode the finals. My first finalrun started with a Barspin drop in. On the first jump i did a "nofoot can can indianair" and on the second i did smooth "barrelroll". My Barspin in the Quarter was higher than in practice. At my second run i did a "barrelroll" on first and a "360" on second Jump. In third i did a flair in the quarter, but  couldn't rotate to the end. I left switzerland in 7th place. It was a good competition for me. Probably i will get some awesome pictures from this weekend.


Results:
1st Amir Kabbani (GER)
2nd Thomas Zseida (CZ)
3rd Peter Henke (GER)
4th Darly Brown (GB)
5th Ramon Hunziker (SUI)
6th Jan Netrval (CZE)
7th Jonas Janssen (GER)




Untitled from Jones26 on Vimeo.

Keine Kommentare: